Saturday, March 18
Every girl wants to feel beautiful. Very few do.
BeYOUtiful is a fun-filled fashion event designed to help girls ages *9-99 live more confidently and beautifully in this crazy mass-media age.
Join us on Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The cost is $20 per adult and $10 per youth which includes box lunch, general & breakout sessions, fashion show, health & beauty vendor fair, prizes, and more!
Featuring Keynote Speaker, Author, and general Fashionista, Shari Braendel.
Shari is America’s leading Christian Style Authority and CEO of Fashion Meets Faith. She inspires thousands of women each year to new levels of confidence at conferences around the globe. She has been featured on Focus on the Family, The Total Christian Television Network, K-Love, Moody Radio and more. To learn more about Shari, visit her website at www.fashionmeetsfaith.com
8:30 Doors Open – Vendor Fair, Color Analysis with Shari Braendel, Morning Beverages
9:05 – Session 1 – Shari Braendel
10:10 – Break
10:20 – Session 2 – Shari Braendel – beYOUtiful Prize Package Honorees!
11:05 – 1:00 – Box Lunch Catered by U.P. North Pasty & Sandwich Company, Richland
Concourse Activities: Mini Breakout Stage Presentations, Vendor Fair, Photo Booth,
Color Analysis with Shari Braendel
11:35 -12:35– Optional Breakout Sessions
1:05 – Fashion Show & giveaways
1:35 – Session 3: Shari Braendel
2:30 – Concourse Activities & Afternoon Snack
Become a Vendor
Calling all fashion, beauty, health and wellness vendors! We are also looking for businesses to partner with us in our beYOUtiful vendor fair! Learn more by visiting our Vendor Information page.
Optional Breakout Sessions
- Cyber Beauty: What’s really going on with our kids and technology? We’ve created a cyber-panel with presenters from the Michigan Cyber Command Center, local law enforcement, mental health professional & youth staff to talk about the very real dangers and some suggestions for best practices in this online age. This optional session will take on mature topic matter like sexting, pornography, cyber-bullying and cyber stalking and is not recommended for younger students.
- Cyber Beauty Jr.: for our pre-teen and early teens we’ve created a self image and cyber beauty session with hands on activities at their level.
- Beauty for Ashes: Two women. Two stories. One powerful message of God building beauty from the inside out.
- Simple Beauty: Beauty shouldn’t be stressful! Learn how a core wardrobe can simplify your life and how to easily accessorize for your best look ever!
- Healthy Beauty: We ARE what we eat, drink and do. Our health and wellness panel includes professionals in medical and mental health as well as a dietician and personal trainer.
- Beautiful Hair & Makeup: Simple tips and tricks for girls on the go! Easy up-do's, fancy ponytails, quick makeup, and skin care tips.
*The day will include multiple interactive 45 minute sessions and will respectfully cover things like proper undergarment fit and dressing with dignity. Though we believe pre-teens would benefit and enjoy the day, Parents are encouraged to use their own best judgement.
Gracespring Bible Church (directions below)
8643 Gull Road
Richland MI 49083