Cabin Fever – GROW!
Friday, April 20 from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
April’s Cabin Fever Friday is all about spring preparation and planning! Have you ever wondered about gardening with kids or the keys to a beautiful, inexpensive, DIY hanging basket? Have you considered an herb garden or raised beds but don’t know where to start? Want to try your hand at organic gardening or need some general Landscaping ideas? We’ll have a variety of mini-sessions on gardening: big and small, raised and potted, floral, herb and vegetable to help you save money and eat well! We’ll provide beverages and are asking you to bring a “something that grows” appetizer, snack or dessert to share. The cost is just $1 paid at the door but we are asking you to PRE-REGISTER just to help us get a count. This is a GREAT opportunity to INVEST and INVITE friends and neighbors! So spread the word as we spread the joy of gardening!
Some of our Speakers include:
- Sherri Snyder, M.S. Agra-science, CGIP, co-owner of Gull Lake Landscape Co.
- Brooke Wilke, PHD, MSU W.K. Kellogg Farm Manager
- Carol Higgins, M.S., retired teacher and Master Gardener
- Jan Schaap, Owner and Floral Guru, Schaap’s Greenhouses
- Erin Williamson, co-owner of Everbrooke Farms, organic gardening instructor
You Bring: A dollar and a dish! (and a friend!)
We provide: Beverages and a long list of 25 minutes sessions to help you grow!
Contact Sherry Crossley with any questions at email@example.com