Photoshoots for Church Directory
Don’t miss out on getting your photo in the Church Directory. We are using Universal Church Directories for our photos and printed directory. Every family photographed will receive a complementary 8×10 portrait and a church directory.
The online scheduling page is OPEN Mondays 12:01am through Fridays 12:00 Midnight. Should you have issues scheduling your appointment please contact Julie Johns 269-629-9622, x229.
Photo shoots will be taken October 3rd-7th & 9th-11th. To schedule your appointment, click the button and then enter in the following information to login:
- Church code:
- Church password:
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled photo setting for processing and verification of personal information, so you will be on time for your photo shoot.
- CLOTHING: Solid colors work best and will make you look thinner.
- HAIR: Be yourself, avoid changing your hairstyle or cutting your hair right before your session.
- MAKE-UP: Apply make-up as you would normally for an evening out. Pay special attention to your eyes: the focal point in a portrait!
- GLASSES: If you wear glasses all the time, you’ll want to wear them in your portraits. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of any glare.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
- You may invite extended family members for a multi-generational photo.
- Bring your pets, we know they are an important part of the family! Please check with your church.
- Bring items that express you and your family’s personality, e.g. instruments, sports equipment and hobby items.