Our beliefs in 7 points
1. A person can only know and worship God after being born again by faith alone in Jesus Christ into the community of the redeemed.
(John 3; Ephesians 2:8-9)
2. Worship of God in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) is both corporate and personal, changing our beliefs and motivating us to service.
3. The work of the Holy Spirit through His Word is the catalyst and seal of our redemption.
(1 Timothy 3:16; John 16:7,13)
4. God’s grace is the basis of spiritual birth and growth, and humility is grace’s prerequisite.
(Ephesians 2:8-9; James 4:6)
5. The church, the local community of the redeemed, reflects the unity, diversity, and creativity of God through the identification and use of spiritual gifts.
(Romans 12:4-8; 1 Corinthians 12:12-27)
6. Prayer is our active evidence of faith, obedience, and utter dependence upon our absolutely sovereign God.
(James 4:2-3; 1 John 5:14)
7. Jesus established believers’ Baptism and the Lord’s Table as signs and celebrations of redemption among the community of the redeemed.
(Matthew 3:15-17, 26:26-29)