Video Update from Pastor Bryan
COVID-19 RESPONSE UPDATE
We love you and hope you are doing well and enjoying some time away from the busyness of our everyday lives. Because of the CDC guidance of ‘restricting gatherings of 50 or more for the next eight weeks’, we have decided to be proactive in HOW we can stay spiritually connected while exercising ‘social distancing’. These are difficult times for restaurant owners, school superintendents, and large event hosts. The list can go on and on. Let’s keep these in your prayers and seek for ways to tangibly meet needs along with those who are sidelined because of these closures. May we all call on the Lord humbly for help as His Word calls us to (2 Chronicles 7:14).
While we will be postponing all regularly scheduled gatherings, at least through May 10, be informed of the following connecting opportunities with your Church Family online:
- Live streaming our church services at 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. on Sundays. Just go to our website and click the gsLIVE button. We will have hosts available to dialogue and pray with you during the services!
- Live streaming Weekly Worship & Prayer on Wednesday nights from 6:00-6:45 p.m. Join us in prayer led each week by different members from our staff team and church family.
- Check out the resources found at GS@HOME (www.gracespringchurch.org/athome) on our website. Our desire is to keep us all resourced and encouraged while at home.
- As our team is able, we are also launching on-line experiences for gsKids, gsYouth and adults. It is not our aim to overwhelm us with opportunities, but to offer enough on-line platforms to help our spiritual connection with our Lord and with one another.
- Because Easter falls within the current CDC restricted dates, and we don’t know to what level our area will be hit with COVID-19, please be in prayer for how you can make this a memorable Easter that can really be impactful. We have a great plan B for Easter Factory that we are ready to execute! As the date grows closer, please keep your eyes peeled at www.gracespringchurch.org/athome
Thanks also for sending in your prayer requests! We continue to pray for those requests that come in. Do not hesitate to continue to post prayer needs on our Prayer Wall. At this point, our church offices remain open Monday-Thursday should you need to call us or drop by. We also so appreciate your continued giving financially as an act of worship by trusting God, especially demonstrated in times like this. Thanks to you, we have been meeting tangible needs of people through pastoral counseling, food from the food pantry, and helping our older congregation with projects and other things around the house. Let’s continue to seek our Lord’s face, waking up each day and asking for wisdom in the ways He calls you to impact the Kingdom of God. That may be a phone call, writing a note, or maybe even inviting people over to your house for dinner (if you are not quarantined). Let’s be wise impact-makers. Looking forward to gathering soon! This time too shall pass!
In His Grip,
Pastor Bryan Tema