Dear gracespring Family,
We are grateful to God through what He chooses to do in the midst of so much uncertainty! Thank you so much for extending grace that has been needed in large doses during these times. People are taking note and lives are being impacted because of it.
As we continue to move forward for in the life of our ministry, here is the best summation to which our leadership team has agreed
- gsKIDZ (Infants-5th Grade) will be continuing their meetings on Sunday mornings for their worship services. (4th & 5th grade only meeting during 1st service only)
- gsYOUTH (6th-12th grade) will be continuing their meetings on Wednesday nights along with small groups on Sunday mornings for 6th-8th and Sunday nights for 9th-12th.
- In person worship services will continue on Sunday mornings at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Online Campus is available through the church online platform, Facebook, YouTube.
- Response Care is virtual, but meeting in-person by appointment only.
We want to reiterate that for those of you who are not feeling at peace with coming in person, having health risks, or possibly having been exposed to Covid, our online ministry would love to help keep us all connected. There should be no shame in this. In fact, we are taking greater measures to enhance this experience, while also getting more of you involved in the service by video to keep your faces in front of our church family.
We have found our weekly in-person gatherings to be ‘life-lines’ for a significant number of people and believe that to stop these would be more irresponsible than shutting down and offering virtual only. There can be plenty of solid reasons that we should simply shut down, but we firmly believe our Lord has led us to what we have just shared. Yet having said this, because Covid is still here, let me again remind us that we have an opportunity of showing respect to those around us in wearing masks for everyone’s safety as our doctors have strongly recommended.
I hope you are joining along in our year long series, The Journey, as I believe the material to be so relevant to our being effective for the kingdom of God, especially during these times. May we move forward by functioning FROM the victory that is already ours in Christ Jesus our Lord.
In His Grip,