When does gracespring have services?
gracespring is still holding in-person services and we’d love for you to join us! Service times are Sunday mornings at 9:00am & 11:00am. Ushers will help to seat you and your family 6 feet or greater from another family, with seating only offered every other row. We understand that many people would prefer to attend via our online campus, including some of our staff members, as this pandemic continues and we all do our best to keep ourselves, family and friends healthy and well. We offer safe, interactive, from home services which you can learn more about below.
When is gracespring broadcasting services?
We stream gsLIVE through our online campus on Sunday mornings at 9:00am and 11:00am.
Where can you find our gsLIVE Stream from our online campus?
- gsLIVE streams through our online campus at gracespring.online.church
- On your Television: Roku or Apple TV by using the YouTube App (search for gracespring Bible Church). Click here for set up instructions specific to your TV.
- On your smartphone or mobile device using our FREE Mobile App
For more additional ways to gain access to our online campus via gsLIVE on your TV, please check out this gsLIVE Tricks & Tips PDF.
How can I share this with others?
The easiest way is to copy & paste this link and send it over text or on your favorite social media platform.
What platforms offer chat?
We have live hosts available at each service watching along when you are watching via the church app or at gracespring.online.church (if you watch directly through Vimeo, you may not be able to take full advantage of the chat and prayer features). Again check out our gsLIVE Tricks & Tips PDF for additional ways to mirror what is on your computer to your TV.
Ideas for participating using chat?
We want to hear from you! Here are a few ways you can use chat to engage during services:
- Tell us where you’re watching from.
- Submit a prayer request (Private chat is available with our hosts on our gracespring.online.church only. Look for the “Request Prayer” button below the chat window. Or submit one by emailing us, any time, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask a question. Want to know how to find sermon notes (most recent sermon notes) or what time an event is scheduled? Just ask.
- Type out your prayer. When you write it out in chat others watching (& hosts, too!) can agree with you in prayer. (Matt 18:19-20)
What about my kids and/or students?
For gsKidz, we will be sharing gsKidz Sunday Morning videos and gsKidz Jam (Midweek) videos for your children to watch! For our gsYouth, we encourage the students to watch the gsLIVE stream on Sunday mornings. RightNow Media is another great resource you can use for your kiddos (more info on that below). The gsYouth will also have some sort of LIVE stream in the near future on Wednesday Night when they usually have The Gathering. We are still working out what that might look like (possibly using YouTube). We also will be utilizing ZOOM (see below for more info on that).
First time ever joining us?
Awesome! Please let us know by filling out this online WELCOME HOME / CONNECT CARD!
Join in the conversation by joining class or small event – through our online campus.
Lots of events are cancelling, but ministry is still happening. We plan to still have smaller gatherings via an online platform called ZOOM. This is a video / web conferencing program where you can have gatherings over the internet in your own home. You can have up to 100 participants and it is absolutely free. If you do not have an account, please take the time and create one (again it is free)! We hope to use this platform in the future for other smaller events.
RightNow Media – another online resource for Bible Studies
RightNow Media is another great FREE resource to use while at home. RightNow Media is a streaming library of Bible study videos that inspires faith every day of the week. There are also many resources/videos for your kiddos too! If you attend gracespring, you get this service for FREE. If you do not have an account already and need one, please click here.