>>Q: WHY DO WE BELIEVE IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE GATHER?
We have found that our weekly in-person gatherings are ‘life-lines’ for a significant number of people and believe that to stop these would be more irresponsible than shutting down and offering virtual only. We are grateful to God through what He chooses to do in the midst of so much uncertainty. Thank you so much for extending grace that has been needed in large doses during these times people are taking note and lives are being impact because of it
>> Q: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO GATHER IN-PERSON?
In person worship services will continue on Sunday mornings at 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. every Sunday of the month, with social distancing guidelines in place. Masks are encouraged. No registration is required to attend. We’d love for you to join us!
>> Q: WILL THERE BE KIDS AND YOUTH MINISTRY AVAILABLE?
For Sunday services, we will offer kids ministry for birth through 5th grade — or if you prefer, children are welcome to attend the service with you. 6th-8th grade meet for small groups on Sunday mornings, 9th-12th grade meet on Sunday evenings.
>> Q: WHAT ARE THE HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS?
Your well-being is our top priority! Because Covid is still here, we have an opportunity of showing respect to those around us in wearing masks for everyone’s safety as our doctors have strongly recommended. As well, gsBC employs the most current health and social distancing measures for your safety and in consideration of all in attendance.
Please review these guidelines below:
- MASKS: For the benefit of every guest, we encourage everyone to wear a mask in all public spaces – concourse, bathrooms, etc. In the auditorium, masks are optional for the benefit of those who would like to sing. If you do not have a mask or forget yours, we will have disposable masks available upon arrival.
- HEALTH CHECKS: Any guests or volunteers who are experiencing persistent coughing or difficulty breathing should attend our online service instead, per CDC guidelines.
- CLEANING & SANITATION: Our team has thoroughly and diligently cleaned the building in preparation for your arrival! We will actively clean throughout the morning, with a “deep clean” happening after the 9am service in preparation for the 11am service. Additionally, there are several hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building for your convenience.
>> Q: ANYTHING ELSE TO KNOW?
Here are a few logistics that may look a little different in this season!
- We will have plenty of socially distanced seats available!
- All restrooms will be open and cleaned between services.
- Our coffee shop is currently serving free coffee. We hope to fully reopen soon!
- We encourage families and social circles to sit together while maintaining 6 feet of distance between groups.
Let’s all do our part to keep ourselves and OTHERS safe and comfortable. We appreciate your participation!
If you are not in a position to enjoy an in-person service for any reason (health, readiness, comfort, etc.) at this time, no problem, you can continue to gather with us online at gracespring.online.church, YouTube or on Facebook LIVE.