gracespring Bible Church
What you need to know:
Our gsKIDZ program offers an opportunity for authentic experiences with Jesus through fun, creative, founded in Truth, age appropriate lessons. Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:14 We are so excited for the life that is about to enter our children’s area again.
We have reopened our doors for children to “come to Jesus.” Some things might look a little different so here are a few key points that we feel you need to know:
All individuals 4 years old and up entering the gsKIDZ wings (Early Childhood and Elementary) must wear a mask.
- 4th and 5th grade will only meet for the 9:00am first hour Sunday service.
- Check-in will begin 30 minutes before each Sunday service and classrooms will begin receiving kids 15 minutes before each Sunday service begins.
- Every classroom will have a limited capacity for safety reasons
- Masks are required for ALL volunteers and 4yrs-5th grade kids (Kids size masks are available)
- Hand sanitizing will be encouraged before entering and exiting a room
- Please leave ALL personal belongings (baby bottles, pacifiers, water bottles, etc.) at home. Diapers will be provided in our Early Childhood area.
- Please be sure to send your child(ren) to church with full bellies. There will be no snack time to limit any extra germ transfer.
- Please enjoy our online service and resources if your child has had a fever or vomiting in the last 24 hours
We understand that Covid is constantly changing and we ask to be met with grace and flexibility as we continue to learn more and react accordingly to keep our kids safe. Choosing to place your child in our gsKIDZ program is a physical acknowledgement that your child is healthy and safe to be here. The gsKIDZ staff will also partner with families to help make these choices. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.